Bakers Strong Flour
- Place all ingredients in a mixer, mix for 2 minutes on slow speed, then 7-9 minutes on fast speed or until fully developed.
- Final dough temperature 28˚C.
- Bulk fermentation for 60 minutes at room temperature in a slightly oiled container. Cover the container with a lid or plastic.
- Scale at 550gm, mould loosely and place into a well floured proving Basket.
- Allow another 40 -60 minutes to dry prove. Make sure bread is covered .
- Once proved, tip bread onto baking tray and give the desired cuts..
- Pre-heat oven to 230˚C.
- Place bread in oven (steam 10 seconds). Reduce the oven temperature to 220˚C. Bake for 30-35minutes.
- Open damper/vent after 15 minutes.