Place all ingredients in a spiral mixer.
Mix for 6 minutes on 1st speed, then 7 - 9 minutes on high speed until dough has fully developed.
Finished dough temperature should be 26 c.
- Bulk fermentation for 60 minutes at room temperature in oiled container (Cover container with lid or plastic)
- Scale at 550g, mould slightly and place in a well floured round or rectangular proving baskets.
- Dry prove for 45-55 minutes on a covered rack.
- Pre heat oven to 230 c
- Tip bread on baking trays and place bread in oven 9steam0, reduce the oven temperature to 210c, continue baking for approx 30-35 minutes.
- Open the damper / vent after 15 minutes.