Bakers Strong Flour
- Place all ingredients in a mixer, mix for 2 min on a slow speed, then 6-8min on fast or until developed thoroughly.
- The window stretch test will confirm development.
- Finished dough temperature should be 30-31˚C
- Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Scale to weight and allow a further 10 minutes rest before moulding.
- Mould into desired shapes before placing into prover.
- Prove for 35-45 minutes at 35˚C – 75˚C, relative humidity.
- Pre-heat oven to 230˚C.
- Place bread in oven, steam 5 seconds reducing oven temperature back to 210˚C for 30-35 minutes.
- Open damper after 20 minutes.