NZ Bakels is based in the manufacturing heartland of Auckland at cnr Church Street East and Industry Road in Penrose. The complex of production areas, warehousing, offices and baking facilities has been continually built up and upgraded to meet the highest standards.
- Scaling, Sieving, Blending and Grinding facilities.
- Packing facilities include semi automatic 15kg bag system
- Bulk facilities handling 500kg bags
- Form Fill and Seal equipment 0.5 – 5kg bags
Emulsified Fats, Tincol
- Specialised equipment for emulsified liquid products.
Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers
- Processed fat products.
Jacketed Heating and Cooling Vessels
- For a range of miscellaneous products.
High Temperature Vacuum Cooking Equipment
- For manufacture of Food grade emulsifiers.
Flat Bed Wrapper
- For packaging of RTR icing.
National distribution is through Bakels chain of three warehouses in Auckland, Palmerston North and Christchurch. In most areas we deliver on the day following placement of orders. Your local Despatch Manager will be pleased to advise you on delivery details. All exports are despatched from our Auckland Warehouse.
A feature of our distribution is that we have national tempered storage for fat and margarine products to deliver these products at the ideal manufacturing temperature of 18-20°C.