Bakers Strong Flour
- Place Group 1 in a mixer, mix for 2 minutes on 1st speed, then 4-6 minutes on high speed.
- Slowly add Group 2 to the mixer for a further 4-6 minutes on high speed or until dough is fully developed.
- The window stretch test will confirm development.
- Final dough temperature 30˚C.
- Scale dough to appropriate weight into a flat bin giving 1 half fold.
- Rest for 60 minutes at the completion of this time, give one more half fold and rest for a further 45-60 minutes.
- Gently tip container upside down onto a well-floured, dusted bench.
- Gently cut into 450g dough pieces and mould very loosely as desired.
- After cutting, allow dough to dry prove for a further 20 minutes before placing in oven.
- Steam for 10 seconds. After 10 minutes release the steam.
- Bake at 230˚C for 20 minutes, reduce heat 210˚C and bake for another 10 minutes.