- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add golden syrup and mix well.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift Bakels Gluten-Free Baking Mix, baking powder, and spices and stir into mixture to form a dough.
- Roll into balls of the desired size and flatten slightly or roll out with a rolling pin and use cookie cutters.
- Place in a tray and bake at 180°C for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on tray for 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 25-30 Cookies